Application Support Engineer
Application Support Engineer builds and maintains the hardware and software
components of network, setting up and maintain servers, routers, PCs and
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration
- Apply server operating system updates, patches, and configuration
changes. Manage and maintain city-wide anti-virus program.
- Manage and deploy switches, routers, and wireless access points.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Manage peripherals and all hardware installation and driver maintenance.
- Manage server room rack organisation and cable layout.
- Provide customer service and troubleshooting to the customers pertaining the solutions of the company (ERP Platform,Mail system,Business Analytics platform,web and mobile applications)
- Managing software installations and support to customers premises (office and vessels,remote installation)
- Provide help desk support for network issues and respond to requests for
IT support to the internal users
Desired Skills and Experience
- Software knowledge – Windows, Windows Server, Applications, SQL &
SQL DB administration
- Hardware knowledge – routers, servers, PCs, printers, networking
- Problem-solving skills – getting many pieces of hardware and software to
work in harmony is an ongoing and challenging task. Strong deductive
reasoning and patience serve engineers well here
- Customer service – communicating well with these “customers” helps the
engineer resolve outages quickly and build strong working relationships
- Linux OS Administration and Management
Submit your CV