Business analysts (BAs) Engineer will be a key member for bridging the gap between IT and the business, designing and defining use cases and flows to assess business needs and processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations.
- Collecting, defining business needs and transform them in selling preposition-product features.
- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses software products and what its goals are.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business flow
- Review and optimize existing business flows in software platforms
- Design and document use cases and flowcharts, according to business needs
- Define specifications and business analysis requirements for development teams and designers
- Create use cases for UA and QA tests
- Executing tests
- Perform internal trainings on new product features.
- Design implementation and troubleshooting procedures
- Perform cost and pricing analysis
- Analyze competition
- Minimum 3 year experience as software Business Analyst in Enterprise software
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Engineering /Computer Science or relative field
- Good knowledge of MS Visio and other flow designing tools.
- Excellent command of the English Language (written & verbal)
- Good knowledge of Processes modeling
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Facilitation skills
- Experience on costs benefit analysis
Submit your CV