Business analysts (BAs) are a key member for bridging the gap between IT and the business, designing and defining use cases and flows to assess business needs and processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations.
- Collecting and analyzing business needs and elicit requirements by interacting with business stakeholders.
- Transforming business needs in product features.
- Identifying opportunities and problems related to processes, systems and future developments on products and solutions.
- Working with business stakeholders and developers, as member of an integrated team, to implement technology solutions by defining, analyzing and documenting how the system should work (non-functional requirements) and what the system should do (functional requirements).
- Reviewing and optimizing existing business flows in software platforms.
- Define specifications and business analysis requirements for development teams and designers
- Create use cases for UA and QA tests
- Facilitate and execute UAT and communicate feedback to the team.
- Create and update system documentation and user manuals, train and communicate to respective users for every designed solution that is implemented.
- Report progress and remaining effort to stakeholders and assess potential risks in the implementation phase of company initiatives
- Minimum 3 year experience as software Business Analyst in Enterprise software
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Engineering /Computer Science or relative field
- Good knowledge of MS Visio and other flow designing tools.
- Excellent command of the English Language (written & verbal)
- Good knowledge of Processes modeling
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of systems processes, systems’ integrations and processes
- Knowledge of building a business case
- Facilitation skills
- Experience on costs benefit analysis
- BA certification is considered a plus
Company Description & Culture
A culture of innovative management coupled with in-depth knowledge of the shipping industry and admirable integration levels. This is the corporate definition of BENEFIT SOFTWARE that has led us to 30 years of consecutive growth, focused to the development of user-friendly, office and vessel applications for the shipping industry.
If you join us, you will have:
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- A stable working environment with great prospects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through online courses and in-person workshops
- Supportive team members with expertise in their domain
- Online fitness training
Submit your CV