Customer Success & Project Coordinator
- Initiate Implementation: responsible for acting as the primary point of contact with each client.
- Assess Client Needs: responsible for continuous contact with the client in order to have a detailed picture of what the client wants, needs and desires. It’s crucial that the Implementation specialist can identify the unique priorities of each client.
- Customize the System: After identifying a client’s main goals, the Implementation Specialist will need to use that information to customize the client’s system to suit their individual needs.
- Demonstrate: After a client’s new system has been properly customized then, the Implementation Specialist is responsible to demonstrate the system and its features.
- Train: Execute training initiatives as requested, participate to the Training Content Development and Training Organization activities
- Very Good level of English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor or graduate degree
- Advanced computer skills
- Communication skills
- Team spirit
- Analytical thinking
- Strong will for further improvement
- Personal drive
- Organizational Skills
Submit your CV