Information Security Policy
Information Security is a top priority for the company in order to:
- Ensure the full compliance of the company with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Protect the interests of the company and those who work with it and trust it for the use and distribution of their data
- Ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information produced, received and circulated within its services
- Maximize the reliability of the company’s information resources
The application of Information Security Policies and Procedures aims at the following:
- Protection of computer resources and information circulating in the company’s services from any threat, internal or external, intentional or accidental
- Systematic assessment and evaluation of risks related to information security, looking forward to their proper and timely management
- Data archiving, virus and external intrusion prevention, system access control, recording of all security incidents and management of unexpected events
- Continuous updates to the management and staff on information security issues
- Control of circulated and exchanged information and data
- Immediate and effective handling security incidents and breaches
- Full commitment of the Company’s Management to the faithful implementation of Security Policies and all existing national and Community legislation.
The Information Security Officer is responsible for controlling and monitoring the operation of the System, as well as informing all involved personnel about the Information Security Policy.
All personnel of the company involved in the activities and procedures described and related to Information Security have the responsibility to implement the policy and the relevant Procedures in the field of their work.
The Management and all employees of the company are committed to achieving the goals of the company and to the observance of the principles relating to Information Security.
We are also committed to continuously increasing the level of Information Security through the continuous improvement of the Quality Management and Information Security Management System.