BENEFIT SOFTWARE has developed the Accounts Payable Module in order to handle all invoices not included in the SPARE PARTS, STORES & PROVISIONS and ORDERING modules. The module integrates fully with the BENEFIT Budgeting Module, the Financial Management & Control System and the Stores & Provisions, Spare Parts, Insurances, Ordering, Payments, Voyages, MGA, Claims and Document Registry modules.
With the Accounts Payable module you will be able to:
- Monitor all the Invoices status which have been created through SPARE PARTS, STORES & PROVISIONS, INSURANCES, ORDERING & ACCOUNTS PAYABLE Modules.
- Insert the approved Invoice into Accounting for further processing.
- Allow further editing of Invoice details by the users of the involved departments.
- Be notified if the amount of a registered invoice is altered after the transformation to Accounts Payable document.
- Divide the invoice amount per cost center and vessel(s).
- Monitor Obligation Lists.
- Monitor suppliers’ turnover.
- Monitor and compare average payment days for suppliers.
- Link expenses with specific voyage, claim and MGA for cash to Master.
- Allocate period for specific expenses.