BENEFIT SOFTWARE has developed and certified the algorithms for the calculation of the MRV emission parameters pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2015/757 on monitoring, reporting and verification of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from maritime transport.
- Certified by EMICERT for the validity of the calculations and data sources.
- Integrates fully with BENEFIT Vessel Performance and Ports Module, so no extra work needed by the crew to prepare the data required for the MRV calculations.
- Information retrieved directly from BENEFIT Vessel Performance Module involves:
- Bunkers consumptions/ROBs
- Distances travelled
- Cargo Carried
- Port Data (distances covered, activities such as anchoring, berthing, bunkering, swiftings, STS’s etc)
- Port countries, for the qualification of EU Ports of Call
- Time-based and Voyage-based reports are produced in compliance with the Regulation’s requirements and guidelines at the push of a button.
- Timeline of events to assist users drill-in the information that is used for producing the results. This allows faster and more efficient internal auditing as well as external verification.
- Data can be exported in Excel or printed in various formats for further processing.
Don’t Go Nuts Over MRV
Get the answers you need at our brand-new blog platform here