We are looking for a tech-savvy Project Specialist with great communication skills to join our Implementation department, communicate with our clients and customize their ERP systems.
We will train the Project Specialist properly in order to best support our clients in the maritime industry so no prior knowledge of ERP is necessary.
The job is full-time, based in Piraeus, Athens.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will act as the primary point of contact with clients to assess their needs and wants and to understand their priorities and goals
- You will document the information regarding the clients’ goals and needs and you will initiate implementation to customize the client’s system
- You will communicate with the clients to update them on timelines
- Once the customization project has been completed, you will demonstrate the new system features to the client
- You will train our clients, as requested, and you will participate in the training material development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native Greek speaker with very good English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor or graduate degree
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a corporate environment or an office, preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Results-driven and customer-focused attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Company Description & Culture
An innovative management culture coupled with in-depth knowledge of the shipping industry and admirable integration levels. This is the corporate definition of BENEFIT SOFTWARE that has lead us to 30 years of consecutive growth, focused to the development of user-friendly, office and vessel applications for the shipping industry. If you join us, you will have:
- A stable working environment with great prospects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
Submit your CV