We are looking for a React developer to join our agile team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality web and mobile app products. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.
- Participate in the product development team to develop high-quality Maritime Mobile and Web applications
- Collaborate with our business team and use management/delivery frameworks
- Write well-documented code using best practices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience on ReactJS, Redux, Hooks
- Experience on Typescript
- Experience on Detox or similar testing frameworks
- Experience on HTML, CSS3
- Hands-on experience developing web apps
- Bonus: Experience on ReactNative
- Bonus: Experience on Native mobile frameworks or Xamarin
- In-depth understanding of computer science and the entire web development process
Company Description & Culture
A culture of innovative management coupled with in-depth knowledge of the shipping industry and admirable integration levels. This is the corporate definition of BENEFIT SOFTWARE that has led us to 30 years of consecutive growth, focused to the development of user-friendly, office and vessel applications for the shipping industry.
If you join us, you will have:
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- A stable working environment with great prospects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through online courses and in-person workshops
- Supportive team members with expertise in their domain
- Online fitness training
Submit your CV