Solution Architect – Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Solution Architect – Software Engineer with strong technical knowledge and experience in corporate software applications developed in .NET and SQL Server. You will be designing and leading in decisions in the development team who is responsible for the designing, developing and testing solutions (ERP, Messaging).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for technical aspects of the product: technology decisions and choices, architecture, priorities, velocity
- Conduct technical analysis and system design
- Work with Business Analysts to specify requirements and deliverables
- Research and development for new technologies and best practices
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Design and implement QA strategy (Branching, Testing etc)
- Support, evaluate and coach the team of developers, coordinate with Scrum Masters and overview agile teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in designing and developing Back-End Solutions
- Minimum 2 years of Architect or Senior Software Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of MS .Net 4.5 (or higher) and .Net Core 3.x (or higher)
- Excellent knowledge of MS .Net WebAPI (fully understanding the RESTful architecture and goals)
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (TSQL, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Functions)
- Problem solving skills: getting requirements / specifications to achieve best provided software solutions
- Experience with a version control system (preferably Git)
- Experience in Agile software development flow CI-CD
- Good command of the English Language (written & verbal)
- Passion for readable, maintainable, testable, scalable and performant code
- Ability to navigate around a relatively large existing codebase and cooperatively improve it
- Knowledge of Azure Devops and Microservices
- Experience in projects with business / enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of some web front-end development technologies (ex. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ajax, jQuery, Angular, React)
Company Description & Culture
A culture of innovative management coupled with in-depth knowledge of the shipping industry and admirable integration levels. This is the corporate definition of BENEFIT SOFTWARE that has led us to 30 years of consecutive growth, focused to the development of user-friendly, office and vessel applications for the shipping industry.
If you join us, you will have:
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- A stable working environment with great prospects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through online courses and in-person workshops
- Supportive team members with expertise in their domain
- Online fitness training
Submit your CV